2007年12月21日金曜日

learning with computers

This year, I took Writing III& IV. This class was learning with computers. We learned how to write a blog and learned about computer. On this essay, I will write about before, during and after Writing III& IV.

Before Writing III&IV

I liked using computer before Writing III&IV because I liked searching a lot of home pages and playing online game. But, I was poor at typing because I didn’t know how to touch- typing. When I was a high school student, my teacher of information taught me touch- typing. I bought a soft of touch-typing and I practiced it every day. So, the speed of my typing became fast than before. However, this is only Japanese input.

During Writing III&IV

Writing III&IV is in English, of course. This class always tests the typing each other. The test is to check how long we can type in English in five minutes. I can type quickly in Japanese but I cannot do very well that in English. My typing speed is too late. Take the average; I type 70 words. I think it different from Japanese typing and English typing. I cannot type while thinking about an English sentence. Then, My typing becomes slower and slower. Therefore, I thought only typing that I type fast recently. Speed of my typing became fast than before. I’m so happy.

I came to like reading a book through this class. I read a lot of books during Writing III&IV. At first, I didn’t like reading English books, because it is difficult for me. But recently, I like reading book. I came to go to the library three times a week. Thanks to, Writing III&IV, my vocabulary is increasing. I think that it is killing two birds with one stone.

I like writing blog posts recently. I put a lot of my favorite pictures and media. It is very pleasant that I write blog for me. I thought that blog was the first troublesome. However, I knew the pleasure of writing blog.

After Writing III&IV

Before I took writing III & IV, I don’t like writing in English. It was difficult for me to write in English. During writing III & IV, I wrote a lot of sentences in English, so I like writing and reading in English. I would like to continue my blog after writing III & IV. I also would like to continue reading English books.

[404 words]

0 件のコメント: