2007年12月10日月曜日

Book review2-08: Who wants to be a star?


I read Who wants to be a star? A main character of this book is Tina Daniels. She is a famous TV star. She is 13 years old. She can sing and dance. Everyone knows her.

Her mother is very strict her because I think her mother expects too much of her. Therefore, she is unhappy, so she wants to get away from it all, and she ‘disappears’ to the countryside to learn another way of life.

She spent in a house of the grandmother of the friend foe a week. The grandmother of the friend is Mrs. White. Mrs. White was very kind. She doesn’t know that Tina is famous star, but Mrs. White knew it with a newspaper. She called her mother.

I think Tina want to rid herself of her trouble. I understand little her feelings, but I thought it is important to have the courage that does not escape from there.


[155 words]

0 件のコメント: