2007年12月22日土曜日

Book review-2-13: little women


I read Little women. In Japan, Little women is called Wakakusa story. This story is famous story, but I have never read it.  

Little Women is a novel published in 1868 and written by American author Louisa May Alcott. The story concerns the lives and loves of four sisters growing up during the American Civil War. It was based on Alcott's own experiences as a child in Boston and Concord, Massachusetts, with her three sisters, Anna, May, and Elizabeth.

The four March sisters- Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy. They have problems. Their father is away in the war and they don’t have much money, but the girls have happy times too! Read this story of family love in a difficult year for the March. I thought they are massive. Especially, Meg, I thought. I think I want to become her.


[140 words]

0 件のコメント: