2007年12月9日日曜日

the late TV


Introduction

I like watching TV program very, very much. It is very important for us to watching TV program because we get a lot of information and call for entertainment though TV. In Japan have many broadcasting stations now, for example, TBS, TV Asahi, Fuji TV, NHK and so on, but When a broadcast began in 1953, the broadcasting station was only NHK. After that, many broadcasting stations appeared. I will talk about history of TV and late TV.

Body
When a broadcast began in 1953, the broadcasting station was only NHK. The broadcast of the color television began in 1960. However, the broadcast of the color TV was only one hour per day. I have heard how did you think about old TV. She said, ‘ It was hard to watch the old TV with black and white, but now, TV is big and a picture is clean by a color. TV is essential for us ’ I think it, too.
The TV is changing from analog broadcast to digital broadcast now. Japanese people call chideji. The TV of my house changed digital broadcasting, too. It was very convenient and because I understand the information that I want to know in a matter of seconds. For example, If you want to know about the weather outlook for tomorrow, when you push the d button, you can know the weather outlook for tomorrow immediately. This is called data broadcasting. The analog broadcast is abolished by 2011. I think that the digital broadcast spreads greatly. In addition, people buying TV will increase.
Recently, even a cell phone can watch TV. Japanese people call wansegu. The image is very beautiful. I don’t have a cell phone with TV. I want to cell phone with TV. I think it became very convenient.

Conclusion
Anyway, The TV has evolved into a powerful worldwide information and media. Then, I think the TV evolves more and more from now on. I want to expect a cleaner image and the TV of the sound quality.
[338 words]

0 件のコメント: