2007年12月14日金曜日

Book review2-11: Romeo and Juliet


I read Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet is one of the most famous love stories in the world. But it is more than a great love story. It is also about life and death, happiness and sadness, and the terrible hate between two great families.


I like Juliet’s line, 'Oh Romeo, Romeo- why are you called Romeo? It is only your name that is my enemy. You are yourself, not a Montague. What is a Montague? It isn’t hand, or a foot, or an arm, or face'. I understand that Juliet likes Romeo from these lines.


They loved each other. But there was an invisible barrier between people. The Romeo family and Juliet family was enemy. But they had made a match of it. It was secret. He left from her. He heard she was killed. But it was not true. But he didn’t know that thing. So, he was very sad. She thought if a rumor was going about that she was dead, he must be come back. She had drunk the strong sleeping pill. He saw her. He thought she was dead. So, he killed himself. She woke up him side. She saw him body. She were determined she killed herself too. They died.


I think I can't do like them. If I have a lover, maybe I can't die for my lover.

[226 words]

0 件のコメント: