2007年11月11日日曜日

Movie review: Toy story 1


Introduction
I have never watched “Toy story”, but I watched it. The animation movie, especially Disney animation movies didn’t interested me until I watched it because I can foresee the development of the story and foresee end of the story. However, “Toy story” was very good movie because I couldn’t foresee the development of the story and I thought that we were thought by this movie. For example, jealousy, treasure things and friends and so on.

This movie won an Academy Special Achievement Award. Toy story was released by Disney in 1995. Director is John A. Lasseter and Voice appearances are Tom Hunks, Tim Allen. Of course, Tom Hunks is Woody, Tim Allen is Buzz.
There are many individual characters in this story. For example, Woody, Buzz, Mr. Potato head, Rex and so on. They are toys of Andy. Andy is 6 to 7 years old boy. He likes toys. His favorite toy is Woody, but one day, Buzz lightyear appears in front of him. What will he do? Sid is a boy living next to Andy’s home. His favorite thing is to break toys.

Body

Woody is an Andy’s favorite toy. And he is the leader of Andy’s toys, but one day Andy gets a new toy when it is his birthday. It was Buzz lightyear. He is space ranger and he became an Andy’s favorite toy at once. Woody had jealousy to Buzz lightyear. Woody pushed away Buzz lightyear from the window. His action was animated by jealousy. Woody tries to save him and it is start of the adventure. They went to planet pizza. Planet pizza is restaurant. They find Andy, but they are caught by Sid. They try to escape Sid’s house because he breaks toys. They succeeded in escaping from the house of Sid. And they could back to Andy’s house.

I have two favorite scenes. One scene, Woody is going to be jealous of Buzz lightyear because I sympathize with Woody. Not only the toy but also the human being has jealousy. I have jealousy, too, but I thought I want to throw away it because hurt my treasure friends by jealousy. The other is chase scene. As a last resort, They used rocket, I thought good idea it.

Conclusion
This story makes me exciting and think. I thought that I must treasure toys. This movie has second part. I want to watch “Toy story 2” someday. I thought animation movie was very good.

Toy story's is home page here
[410 words]

5 件のコメント:

Mari さんのコメント...

I think Toy Story is good movie too. Did you watch it in English?

mami さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
mami さんのコメント...

Hi!! Mami. I like "Toy Story" very much♥ I like Woody. And, my favorite scene is last scene. I thought that's a brilliant idea!!
What's toy do you like??

Koyuki さんのコメント...

Hi, I'm Koyuki,
You write the review so good.
There are Toy Story2's link. I watched the website too.

asu* さんのコメント...

Hi Mami!
I like Toy story 1 too. I like the revenge scene (it for Sid). I like Woody. How about you? which character do you like?