2007年11月2日金曜日

Book review 2-05: Kim's choice


I read “Kim’s choice”. Kim likes running very much. Kim’s father takes her to the athletics club every week. She runs very fast and she wins competitions. Her father is happy, but sometimes Kim thinks, “I never go out with my friends. I only go to the club with my father”. She didn’t have a freedom because her father was very strict. She had a boyfriend. His name is Curtis. She is very happy.

One day, she promised a date with him, but the day before she must take part in competition, however, she decides to date with him in disco. Her father was very angry, but she went to disco. Therefore her father doesn’t go with her, she doesn’t go home again, and she doesn’t go to the athletics club.

I think that Kim’s father is very, very strict because she didn’t have a freedom. I think her father must have given to Kim a freedom. However, Kim chooses her boy friend.

[163 words]

0 件のコメント: