2007年7月1日日曜日

Web site

My favorite web sites are “GyaO” and “Yahoo! Japan”. I recommend that. These web site can watch all over the world If you have personal computer, you use Internet very well.

First, I will talk about “GyaO”. "GyaO" is entertainment web site. For example, movie, music, drama, animation, sports and so on. The inside of this web site, my favorite is drama. If I have a time, I always watch Korean drama. Most of the Korean dramas are sad story. So when I watch Korean dramas, I always cry. If you feel sad, please watch Korean drama. Your stress will be gone on cry.

Second, I will talk about “Yahoo! Japan” It is entertainment, too. It is very convenient that it can a search on the Internet. I always use it. The inside of this web site, my favorite is movie. In web site, we can watch preview for free. I check new movies, watch preview and I watch movies in theater. I get information in this web site about movies.
Do you have your favorite web site? Please tell me.

3 件のコメント:

Koyuki さんのコメント...

Hello! Mami chan! This is Koyuki.
I didn'd know about‘GyaO'. It looks a very interesting site. I browsed the site, I took to the site. And, I use Yahoo Japan too. But recently, I use Google. And, I like Korean movie too. I watch Fuyunosonata and Harunowarutu. I like the best Korean drama is Ivunosubete. Did you see it? If you don't see, please watch it!
Bye!!

Makko さんのコメント...

Hello. Mami.
I don't know the website called 'GyaO'. It seems interesting.
I want to watch Korean movie.

Ayano さんのコメント...

Hello! I know "Gyao"! I like "youtube" very much. Because I can see favorite artist's PV!