2007年7月10日火曜日

Movies


I like movies very much. Especially, I like the movie that Johnny Depp appears. For example, Sleepy Hollow, Nick of time, What's eating Gilbert Grape, Neverland, Charlie and the chocolate factory and Pirates of the Caribbean. I watched all these movies. I think that his all movies are splendid. I recommend, of course, Pirates of the Caribbean. Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow is very cool. At world's end is now showing. I watched this movie twice in the movie theater. It was very excited, interesting. But, it was difficult for me to understand this movie. So, I recommend that you watch this movie twice. If you don't yet watch this movie, you should watch it.

Now I remember, I applied for part-time job in the movie theater yesterday. I don't yet understand the result. But I want to work there. I applied for part-time job last year, then I didn't pass. But, this time I want to work there at all cost. Do you pass it?

4 件のコメント:

Mari さんのコメント...

Do you often watch western movies? I don't watch it too much. But I like Jonny Depp too. I recommend Chary and chocolata factory. Did you watch it?

Makko さんのコメント...

I like Jonny Depp too.
Pirates of the Caribbean is really good.
But I like 'Chocorat' that he appears like a mysterious person. Juliette Binoche is a heroine.
Its theme is about relogion and how pople accept new things.
I recomend you that movie.
Please try to watch it(^_^)

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I don't like Johnny Depp very much because I watched "Once upon a time in Mexico". I don't like this movie. He apear as an CIA argent but he lost his eyes in the end. I couldn't watch the seen. You should watch it if you have a interest about the movie. My suggesion is about the last word. You should change "Do I pass it?"
However, your essay is interesting for me.

mami さんのコメント...

Hi!! I like Johnny Depp too. Have you ever watched "Scissor Hands"? I like this movie. I recomend this movie to you.