2007年7月17日火曜日

Gmail and writing studio blog

Gmail is very important for me because I try to reach Prof. Beaufait and many people. At first, I did not know Gmail. But, now I understand how to use a Gmail.
I use a Gmail except writing class. For example, I send a Gmail to overseas student. A Gmail is earlier than I send the email with a mobile telephone. So the Gmail can spend time effectively.

I'll talk about Writing Studio blog. It is Prof. Beaufait's blog. There are many kind of posts and many photo. For example, restaurants review, movie review, and so on. I think this is a fun blog.

4 件のコメント:

asu* さんのコメント...

Hello mami.
I think Gmail is important tool for me, too.
How many keypal do you have? Do you send mail frequently for them?

I think this essay is a little short. If you write more, this post will be better!

ss partner さんのコメント...

Hello mami! I'm ss partner. Your post is interesting. I think gmail is very important, too. I think you would like to write more. I want to know what do you think about gmail and blog more.
Good luck!

ss partner さんのコメント...

Hello mami! I'm ss partner. Your post is interesting. I think gmail is very important, too. I think you would like to write more. I want to know what do you think about gmail and blog more.
Good luck!

Triphaina さんのコメント...

Hi! I wanted to send an e-mail to abroad in last year, but I could not send it. I don't like g-mail. However, I have ever sent a g-mail because my friend had gone to America. When I sent it, I thought that g-mail is useful and convenient.