2007年10月26日金曜日

Necessary places

★Necessary places★

Introduction
I thought that the most favorite place in Kumamoto. After all I think that the most favorite place is my room. Amakusa and Hitoyoshi are the parent’s houses, so I often go to there. I think that therefore I like their places.

My room

I have my own room. My room has an eight-mats room. My room has many necessary things. Therefore it is very convenient. For example, there are a bed, a desk, a bookshelf, an air conditioner, and a piano. So I can spend every day comfortably. Many comic books are there because I like to read them when I have a free time. Recently, I’m addicted to read “Touch”. It is baseball comics. It is very interesting. So, I live in one's room by every day. Perhaps I may not be relaxed if I live in the room of the younger sister. Because it is not interfered a person, it is good to have my room.

Amakusa
My mother was born in Amakusa, so my grandparents live in there. I often go to Amakusa. The sea of Amakusa is very beautiful. A heart is healed very much when I watch the sea. In addition, I think that it is good to hear the song of seabird, too. Because fish and shellfish are fresh, it is very delicious. Amakusa can experience what I cannot experience in Kumamoto.

Hitoyoshi
My father was born in Hitoyoshi, so my grandparents live in there. I sometimes go to Hitoyoshi. That famous place is Kuma River. When I was little girl, I experienced Kuma River descent. I was very scare and thought that a ship overturned, so the ship’s roll made me sick. I was full of adventure. My grandparents have a dog. Her name is Nami. She has blue eye and brown eye. She is cute. When she and I take a walk around field, My heart is healed very much, so I’m looking forward to seeing her. Therefore, I like their place.

Conclusion
My favorite places were full of relax, healing, adventure and curiosity. I thought that I always seek relaxation, healing and sometimes adventure in the favorite place. I think that I’m not able to enjoy if lack even one of these elements. These places are necessary for me.

[384 words]

0 件のコメント: