2007年10月26日金曜日

Book reveiw 2-03: The Legend of Sleepy Hollow


I read Sleepy Hollow. It was very funny story. The main character of this story is Headless horseman, Ichabod Crane, Katrina and Brom Bones. Headless horseman was the soldier long time ago. His head still lies somewhere on the battlefield. Every night, he rides back to the battlefield to look for it.

Ichabod loves Katrina, but Borm loves her, too. Ichabod is schoolmaster in the village. He is not handsome. Borm is very different from Ichabod. He is tall and handsome.

One dark night, Ichabod saw the Headless Horseman. Headless Horseman ran after Ichabod. He was really terrified- he was very, very frightened, so he escapes from the village. The people of Sleepy Hollow worried about him. But he lives in New York.

Actually, Borm impersonated Headless Horseman because he wanted to gain Katrina. I thought it was very, very funny. I have watched movie “ Sleepy Hollow”, so This story was very different from movie. I was surprised, but I was very interested this story.


[166 words]

2 件のコメント:

Paul Beaufait さんのコメント...

Mami,

It's nice to see that your book reviews are now longer than an average typing speed trial. It shows that you are making the necessary effort to express your thoughts about the books you read.

However, for the sake of keeping track of a double-digit number of book reviews fall semester (18+), I would appreciate your use of the numbering system explained on the Writing Studio Blog (2-01, 2-02, 2-03...).

Cheers.

mami さんのコメント...

Hi, Pab!
Thank you for your comment.
Recently, I'm eager to read many books. Before, I don't like reading book, but I like it very much.
Please come back anytime.