2007年6月5日火曜日

My favorite (^皿^)

I’ll write about my favorite things; music, country, food.

First, I'll write about music. My favorite music are J-pop, Western music and classical music. I always listen to music when I go to university. My favorite singer are Avril Lavigne, Madonna, The Red Hot Chili Peppers and SMAP.Their music gives me spirit. So, I like them.
I can play the piano. I can play anything if I watch score. It is my only pride.

Second, I'll write about country. My favorite countries are China, America, France, and Spain. About China, I learn to Chinese in class. I want to go to China, because China will hold Olympic and I have a friend who lives in China. But, I have never been to foreign country. So, I want to go to many foreign countries. I took a Spanish last year. I want to go to Spain because I want to see Sagulada Familire. About France and America, I'd like to tour, too. So I'd like to tour many countries.

Finally, I'll write about food. My favorite food is SUSHI, of course. I like SUSHI very very much. (^3^) My grandparent's lives in Amakusa. In Amakusa, fish is fresh. So My grandparent's sometimes sends a fish to me. It is very delicious. Therefore, I like SUSHI. My best recommendation is salmon roe. Please eat it! (222 words)

3 件のコメント:

Satoshi さんのコメント...

I like SMAP too! I like BANG BANG VACATION. This song makes me cheerful, I think. What SMAP songs do you like!? Please tell me somtime!!

mami さんのコメント...

Thank you comment, Satoshi. I like The only flower in the world.
When I don't feel,this song makes me cheerful,too.

miki さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Miki.
I like Sushi too!! You are lucky girl, because your grandparent send you fresh fish. I like tuna very much.