2007年6月17日日曜日

Kumamoto

I will introduce about Kumamoto. Kumamoto is my hometown. I like Kumamoto very much. I talk about Kumamoto castle, the groundwater Kumamoto’s food. When you finish reading my blog, you will like Kumamoto.

Kumamoto castle
I talk about Kumamoto castle. It was built about 400 years ago. A lot of events are taking place in Kumamoto castle because 400 years passed this year since Kumamoto was built. I went out to see the cherry blossoms at Kumamoto castle in this spring vacation with English Lounge member. When I watched it, I thought it was very big, beautiful. I went up the castle tower. It was very beautiful view. If you can go up the castle tower, please go up it.

Groundwater
I talk about groundwater. Kumamoto is famous for groundwater. It is very delicious. When I went to Nagasaki in school trip, I drank water in Nagasaki. I remember that water didn’t good taste. I think that water of Kumamoto is the best in Japan. I’m very happy because I can drink ground water of Kumamoto. But I waste groundwater recently. Groundwater is one of the limited resources. So we should use groundwater carefully.

Kumamoto’s food
I talk about Kumamoto’s food. Kumamoto has a lot of food. For example, lotus roots of mustard taste (Karashirenkon), basashi, taipien, Kumamoto’s Chinese noodle and so on. My parent’s likes these foods. I like taipien, Chinese noodle, but I don’t like basashi. Maybe I don’t like to smell of basashi. Do you like basashi? But some travelers buy these foods as a souvenir from Kumamoto.

I introduced about Kumamoto. Kumamoto has a lot of very important things. I become more and more like in Kumamoto. I want to know Kumamoto. (286 words)

1 件のコメント:

mami さんのコメント...

Hi!! I'm Mami. Your name and my name are same!! I read your 4th essays. I like Kumamoto, too. I went to kumamoto castle when I was childfood.
I have never eaten karashirenkon, because I don't like mustard.

This blog is a substantial blog.
I want to imitate your blog.