2007年5月28日月曜日

Campus life

I’m second grade university student. My major is English. I learned English, cultural anthropology, Chines, sociology, Japanese history and so on.

I participated in many events last year. For example, freshmen camp, All English weekend, Halloween party and so on. I can’t forget my memories. My best memory is All English weekend because I became a lot of overseas student. My best overseas student is Kaka. She is from China. But she came back to China. I missed her. But I sometimes interchange e-mail with her. Thanks to her, I learned to Chines in class now. I enjoyed Chines. But it is difficult for me to study because pronunciation is difficult and unique. But do oneself best!!

I live in Kumamoto, near round one. I go to school by bus. It takes 50 minutes to school.I can’t get up early, so I don’t go to school once in a while. Tell me, how can you get up early? This is my worry resent.

I belong to English lounge. In English lounge, don’t speak Japanese. But, I carelessly speak Japanese. I want to speak more English very well, so I should study English in university. I want to lead a full campus life too much from now on.

0 件のコメント: