2007年9月30日日曜日

In Hokkaido

This summer vacation, I went to Hokkaido by tour for one week. There were a lot of people of the generation same as me in a tour.


First day, I traveled to Osaka by plane. It took one hour. Then, I traveled to Kyoto by bus. I boarded a ferry for Otaru and stayed all day. Since I arrived at Hokkaido, I learned northern territories problem in a bus and enjoyed sightseeing.

The northern territories learned that it was a territory peculiar to Japan. Kunashiri island seeing from Shiretoko peak was very beautiful, but I cannot permit it that a Russian insists on an island now when it is a country of oneself. what do you think about The northern territories problem? I wish The northern territories problem is settled early.




←the back is Kunashiri Island

[109 words]







0 件のコメント: